Part of our Endangered Species Toys Collection, Humphrey the organic cotton Whale stuffed animal toy is made of a super soft terry knit and jersey material that makes him the perfect cuddle buddy for your baby or toddler. Made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, Artie is pure from the inside out.
* Measures 10" long
* A portion of the proceeds will benefit an environmental organization to conserve wildlife
WHY WE MADE THIS
Our endangered species line of stuffed toys brings awareness to environmental conservation.
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your organic cotton stuffed animal toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Organic cotton stuffed animal toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your whale stuffed animal and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.