- A naturally cooling and soothing herbal balm with essential oils of Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Ravintsara, and Tea Tree.
- Great as a soothing chest rub, or as a steam inhalant when added to a humidifier or pot of hot water.
- Safe and effective for use by the whole family.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
Rub it in and breathe deeply! Developed specifically for Badger Rebecca (Bill and Katie’s daughter), this balm holds a special place in our hearts – and it works! Calms and soothes to promote deeper breathing and relaxation. A must-have during winter but works great all year round!
Badger Aromatic Chest Rub Ingredients:
*◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cinnamomum Camphora (Ravintsara) Leaf Oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, *Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Eucalyptus Staigeriana (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) Flower Oil .
Organic essential oils contain >0.001% Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol. Why do we include this statement?
*=Certified Organic ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil